Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Growth

This is now 2012, the last year has gone by so quickly and this new year i feel that God is changing and making things new. This year for me i want to be a year of growing tremendoulsy and tuning my ear to hear his still small voice. I wanna be as close to his as possible.

For new years we (altars band) went to TN to play for a church my uncle goes to, and it went awesome. The lord really spoke to me in a really different way. The guy that talked spoke on "watchmen" we are the watchmen over certain things. God has placed every single one of us to a thing/person/family to watch over . That weekend i believe God really told me who i am to watch over and keep under my wing as the way that i look at it. I wanna be faithful to his word and what he told me so i am.

-austin

No comments:

Post a Comment